Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Like Prabhas Facebook Official Page


Tollywood actor Prabhas has extended his digital presence by launching his official page on social networking platform Face Book. The handsome hunk, who is the latest celeb to join the social platform, would now be active and interacting with fans.
 www.facebook.com/ActorPrabhas
Meanwhile Prabhas posted, 
"Hi guys, this is Prabhas and this is my Official Facebook page. I would like to directly stay in touch with my fans and hence this new move to Facebook. Stay tuned for exclusive updates about me and my upcoming movies."
As he joined the social networking site, he gave a sneak peek about the happenings of his forthcoming period drama Bahubali as he praises the Rajamouli and his team.

No comments:

Prabhas - Prashanth Neel's Salaar Planning For April 2023 Release

 Pan India Superstar Prabhas and Blockbuster series 'KGF' director Prashanth Neel combination movie Salaar shooting going in a full ...